THE GREAT COMMISSION

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THE MEANING OF LIFE

When I was little, I always asked myself, "Why am I here? What is my purpose? What is it I am supposed to do while I am here?" If you ask yourself these same questions, look no further than inside your heart. The answer, my friends, lies within yourself, your soul, your instincts, your feelings, your thoughts. The answer is to find who you are...the I AM in you... or THE LORD GOD in you. In order to find that, you need to focus your eyes on THE LORD JESUS CHRIST for HE is the way to GOD, THE FATHER and MOTHER. No one gets to THE FATHER except through HIM. So focus your eyes on THE LORD JESUS CHRIST and you will find your way to true salvation. That's it and that's all there is to it. It may seem so simple; but it is so hard for so many; but HE is the answer~ THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. Get to know HIM and accept HIM as your LORD and Savior today.

No comments: