THE GREAT COMMISSION

Friday, October 30, 2009

IF I HAD IT TO DO ALL OVER AGAIN...

I would have come to know THE LORD GOD sooner. I would have, after attaining my Salvation, would have shared HIM with at least one other sooner by showing them HIS WAY. By getting to know HIM, I would have had to study HIS WORD, THE HOLY BIBLE, more than I did. I would have studied and followed HIS Commandments. I would have prayed for myself and others more. I would have gone to a CHRIST-based church sooner. I would have done more for HIS Kingdom than I did. I would have talked to others about who THE LORD JESUS CHRIST was and why HE came into the world, and I would have invited more of them to know HIM since it is all about HIS Kingdom. I would have given more to the needy. I would have taught more and given more time to HIS Children and maybe even had one for HIM. I would have spent more time with the widows, and the sick, and the lonely, and the poor, and the hungry, and the homeless, and the aged. I would have tithed more and given to HIS church and storehouse. I would have stood up for HIM more to keep HIM in our schools so HIS Children could learn about who HE was, is and will always be. I would have spent less time on myself and what I wanted and I wouldn't have asked HIM for so many silly and useless things. I would have been more like JESUS in my heart, being pure in motives, strong in belief and faith so that blessings would have been more true and abundant. I would have spent more time getting to know who HE is and more on what HE wants since what HE wants for any of us is better than what we could even think of for ourselves.

No comments: