THE GREAT COMMISSION

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PRAYER OF CONFESSION

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, I confess that I have sinned either in my thoughts, or in my words, or in my deeds, or in what I have failed to do (and name sin). I thank YOU for YOUR Faithfulness in always being with me and sending me THE HOLY SPIRIT to convict me in showing me my error. I agree with YOU that YOU are THE RIGHTEOUS and HOLY ONE; and I realize I was wrong, and that I wronged even YOU. And I deeply regret, in my heart, having done that. I realize I must change my way(s) and not go back to doing that again, and that I am ready and willing to do that. I ask YOU now for YOUR help in helping me do that as well as in maintaining that Righteousness, once attained, because I know I can not do it without YOU. Please forgive me of my sin(s). I know that YOU are Faithful and Just and that if I confess this to YOU, YOU will forgive me and purify me of all unrighteousness because YOUR HOLY WORD: THE HOLY BIBLE says so in 1 JOHN 1:9. Thank YOU for taking YOUR time to teach me and loving me so much as to provide a way to be forgiven through YOUR MOST BELOVED and ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, who died on the cross for me. Thank YOU, GOD, THE FATHER; GOD, THE SON; and GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT. Amen.

No comments: